Terms & Conditions
- Net 30 days from date of invoice with credit approval; over 30 days subject to finance charges and/or collection fees.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Minimum Purchase: $25.00 (COD, Credit Card, Prepay only)
- Minimum Account Purchase: $50.00
- Minimum Product Purchase: Kit Pack Quantity
- Order quantities shall be rounded to nearest carton/select pack quantity.
- Delivery of +/- 10% of the quantity shall constitute fulfillment of the order for product run in non-standard colors or materials.
- No returns will be accepted after 90 days from date of invoice.
- All returns must be accompanied by a PMI Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- All special color or material orders are non-returnable.
- All claims for defective materials or shortages must be made within 30 days from date of invoice.
- Parts proven defective will be replaced.
- No claims for labor or damages will be accepted without written approval of PMI.
- Uses to which PMI products are put are solely within the discretion and responsibility of the purchaser and/or user.
- Purchaser of standard and custom parts assumes any and all liability arising out of or in any way connected with the use of such standard and custom parts, and hereby agrees to indemnify PMI for such liability.
- Samples of standard parts are available at no charge for evaluation.
- PMI products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from date of invoice.
- Warranty shall be limited to the replacement of any defective parts.
- No reimbursements, allowances or credits will be made for any parts returned without the prior authorization of PMI.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ABOVE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
F.O.B. Erie, PA 16502
- Acceptance of PMI products by a common carrier shall constitute a delivery to the customer who thereby accepts responsibility for product damaged or lost in transit.
Committed to a Better Customer Experience
When you call Polymer Molding Inc. during normal business hours, your call will be answered by a live person, every time. It is our sincere commitment to lead the market in exceptional customer service, because you deserve to do business with a company that truly cares about you and your product needs. Our knowledgeable, friendly and helpful sales and customer service representatives will take the time to help you select the best parts for your applications at the most competitive prices in the industry. We are here to answer questions, process your orders, and prepare your shipments quickly and efficiently. Click the button below to compare our pricing and see the Polymer Molding difference.