Rubber Caps & Plugs
- Natural Rubber
Are you interested in a part that provides the versatility and durability you need for more demanding work? We can help. Here are some additional characteristics to mention about our selection of quality rubber caps and plugs.
General Features Include:
- Low chemical reactivity
- Low toxicity
- Thermal stability – constancy of properties over a wide temperature range of -212˚ F to 482˚ F (-100˚ C to 250˚ C)
- The ability to repel water and form watertight seals, although rubbers are not hydrophobes
- Excellent resistance to oxidizing chemicals, weathering, ozone and other oils and solvents
- Good electrical insulation
- Does not stick
- Does not support microbiological growth
- Applications for rubber are perfect for coating, finishing, plating and electro-coating. E-coating operations involving temperatures as high as 475˚ F (246˚ C)
- FDA approved products available (consult factory for details)
- For more information about our rubber products, or any of our other models, contact us today!
Committed to a Better Customer Experience
When you call Polymer Molding Inc. during normal business hours, your call will be answered by a live person, every time. It is our sincere commitment to lead the market in exceptional customer service, because you deserve to do business with a company that truly cares about you and your product needs. Our knowledgeable, friendly and helpful sales and customer service representatives will take the time to help you select the best parts for your applications at the most competitive prices in the industry. We are here to answer questions, process your orders, and prepare your shipments quickly and efficiently. Click the button below to compare our pricing and see the Polymer Molding difference.