Nylon Cable Ties
CT Series cable ties are made from high-quality 6/6 nylon and offer a wide variety of designs, lengths and tensile strengths to select from.
- Color: Various
- UL, CSA and Mil-Spec approved products
- Meets UL94V-2 flamability ratings
- Working temperature range – 40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)
- All sizes available in natural nylon and black with UV inhibitor for outdoor use
- Low insertion and pull through force
- Angled tail for quicker insertion alignment
- Available in standard, low-profile or mounting hole styles
- RoHS compliant
|CASE QTY.||BAG QTY.||PART NO.|
COMMITTED TO A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
When you call Polymer Molding Inc. during normal business hours, your call will be answered by a live person, every time. It is our sincere commitment to lead the market in exceptional customer service, because you deserve to do business with a company that truly cares about you and your product needs. Our knowledgeable, friendly and helpful sales and customer service representatives will take the time to help you select the best parts for your applications at the most competitive prices in the industry. We are here to answer questions, process your orders, and prepare your shipments quickly and efficiently. Click the button below to compare our pricing and see the Polymer Molding difference.